We are proud of our inviting community. We look forward to meeting our prospective families and having you learn about our program.
The Spanish Infusión School is the first school in the U.S. to pioneer a new fusion of English and Español, preparing our students to make their mark in a dynamic and diverse world. Join us.
Throughout the admissions process you will have several opportunities to see Spanish infusion in action, meet our amazing teachers, and feel the warmth of our community. We believe in the value of parent partnership and that begins in the search for the right school for your family.
Common Evaluation Form and Application Deadline:
Due January 10, 2020
First, let’s make sure your child is the right age.
To apply for TK or K for the 2020-21 school year, please see age requirements below.
- Transitional Kindergarten: Student must be age 5 by December 1, 2020
- Kindergarten: Student must be age 5 by September 1, 2020
Then, let’s find a time to come meet us.
Next, we’ll need an evaluation from your current school.
Lastly, complete your application and come in for your parent interview.
Once we receive your application, parents/guardians will be invited to schedule an interview with the Director of Admissions and students will take part in a play date (grades TK/K) or student visit (grades 1-8), during which they will participate in a variety of developmental and age-appropriate group activities. Applicant families will also receive an invitation to one of our Parent/Guardian Socials so you can meet members of our community and learn more about our school.
Students applying to grades 2-8 need to submit an official transcript (report card, grades, and test scores, if necessary). Please sign and submit the Transcript Release Form to your current school. The school must send the signed Transcript Release Form along with the appropriate documents directly to the Spanish Infusión School’s Admission Office.
Students applying to grades 6-8 are required to take the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE). Spanish Infusión School is hosting a test site on Saturday, January 11, 2020. Applicants can register to take the test at our campus or elsewhere. Applicants must register for the exam directly with ERB (please note space fills quickly). If you would like further information about the exam and what to expect, please visit the Family Resource section of ISEE’s website.
Apply for financial assistance [if needed]. Financial Aid Deadline: January 10, 2020
Important dates and
- Admission Application: Due January 10, 2020
- Financial Aid Application: Due January 10, 2020
- ISEE Testing at Spanish Infusión School: Saturday, January 11, 2020
- TK/Kindergarten Playdates: January 25, 2020 and February 29, 2020
- Student Visit Day (Grades 1–8): Thursday, February 13, 2020
- Parent Interviews: By February 29, 2020
- TK Admission Decision Notification: Emailed March 10, 2020 at 12pm
- K-8 Admission Decision Notification: Emailed March 19, 2020 at 12pm
- TK Enrollment Contract and Deposit: Due March 17, 2020 at 10am
- K-8 Enrollment Contract and Deposit: Due March 26, 2020 at 10am
* Please note: placement into our TK and Kindergarten programs is based on both a developmental assessment and information from the applicant’s family as well as confidential evaluations from the preschool. We also do take the applicant’s date of birth into consideration when making admissions decisions. Please contact us directly with any additional questions.
The Spanish Infusión School (SÍ School) is a dynamic, coeducational experience for children from Transitional Kindergarten/Kindergarten through Grade 8. We offer a cross-cultural learning environment that fosters high standards of academic excellence in a Spanish-infused setting. SÍ School is committed to building and sustaining a strong sense of community among students, faculty, and parents. Our graduates are joyful, lifelong learners who are proficient in Spanish language and culture. SÍ School takes pride in its diverse and inclusive community and does not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, national/ethnic origin, religion, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability in its administration of educational policies, admission policies, financial assistance, athletics, and other school programs.